Manager, Startup Development (GRT and ACE Academy)
ACE.SG (Action Community for Entrepreneurship) is seeking a talent Manager to promote ACE.SG as a leader in Innovation & Entrepreneurship through our educational arm, ACE Academy, which offers tailored courses specially for students, startups, universities, corporate partners, and all enthusiasts passionate about Innovation & Entrepreneurship. As part of the long-term development of ACE Academy and its unique proposition for startups, the Manager will also be managing our key student programme, Global Ready Talent (GRT), matching internship opportunities to promising startups.
The role provides a unique opportunity to be in the inter-section of curating programmes for students and startup and managing the full end-to-end experience of curating internship roles within Startups.
- Responsible for the development and execution of programmes that supports the startups growth.
- Develop talent development strategies, programmes and services to address skills and demand gaps, and assist with the startups talent management, HR competencies and expansion. Plan and execute such learning and development training.
- Develop, manage and administer the talent programme between startups and student interns and administer the procedures of the programme, including but not limited to the evaluating, reviewing and approval of applications.
- Provide advice and administrative support to students, apprentices and startups, and attend to enquiries and administration matters relating to the programme.
- Represent ACE Academy to conduct training courses for the different target segments, and the global markets to establish ACE’s branding.
- Coordinate program delivery, including resource allocation, provide teaching support and manage training success and feedback.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with local Institutes of Higher Learning, Research Institutes and leading academics in the field of deep technology.
- Build up a network of contacts within the academic and corporate sectors to drive deeper partnerships in training and research.
- Lead ACE Academy in strategic positioning to drive relevant training and research to address industry needs and changing global market trends.
- Increase public and industry awareness of ACE Academy (locally and globally) through active market outreach and branding strategies to different target segments.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 1 years experience in project management and/or training.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Ability in other languages would be a plus.
Interested applicants please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Job Application: <Role Applied>” with your resume and your current and expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ACE.SG (Action Community for Entrepreneurship) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.