- Assist to conceptualise and organise corporate events.
- Work closely with the team in executing marketing strategies for ACE and its engagements, including but not limited to creating content pieces, event photography and engagements on social media.
- Able to work with multiple sources of data to input and manage the internal membership system.
- Assist with partnership engagements and business development activities.
- Identify opportunities or gaps through data insights and provide feedback.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Any other duties when required.
Interested applicants please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Job Application: <Role Applied>” with your resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ACE.SG (Action Community for Entrepreneurship) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.