The ACE Startups Grant aims to help entrepreneurial Singaporeans take the first step to start and build their first venture, so as to develop entrepreneurship and to create valued jobs for Singaporeans. If you are ready to take your first step in starting up, this could be for you.
The Grant The ACE Startup Grant is a co-funding scheme in which ACE will match $7 to every $3 raised by the entrepreneur up to a value of $50,000.
- For example, if you are looking to apply for a grant of $50,000, you must raise a matching value of about $21,500. ($50,000 / 7 x 3 = $21,428.57)
For selected ventures, ACE will match $3 to every $7 raised by the entrepreneur for an additional $50,000.
- For example, if you are looking to apply for a grant of $100,000, you must raise a matching value of about $138,100. ($50,000 / 3 x 7 = $116,666.67 + $21,428.57 = $138,095)
ACE Startup Grant Partners
ACE is collaborating with tertiary educational institutions and organisations to improve start-ups’ access to resources.
As grant partners, these grant partners could provide some additional assistance:
- Co-fund the co-matching amount required by the start-up
- Provide mentors to guide start-ups in developing their businesses
- Provide incubation space to start-ups Please note that each grant partner has their own admission criteria and assistance package.
Interested start-ups are advised to discuss with the respective grant partners before sending in an application. Download the ACE Startups Grant Partner Contacts.
How to Apply
For Instructions, download the ACE Startups Factsheet
Download the ACE Startups Grant Interest Form
Some common questions you may have
To keep updated on ACE Startup Grant briefing sessions and business plan workshops, subscribe to our fortnightly event alerts
For any enquiries or clarifications, please contact us at:
EnterpriseOne at 6898 1800